FLEX PLUS Teleprompters replace and continue the legacy of our popular FLEX line of teleprompters.
FLEX PLUS teleprompters have a fold down beamsplitter hood and glass and a removable camera mount extrusion rail. This makes the FLEX PLUS easy to pack and transport and allows the FLEX PLUS models to be used as either tripod mounted or Freestanding. Ultra adjustable with easy, tool-less control of camera and monitor position. The monitors are *(1) self-reversing and can display prompting with either the included PC and Mac software or with any presentation software such as PowerPoint or Keynote.
*(1) The text reflection in glass reads backwards. Our monitor reverses the text so it is readable.
Partial Product Highlights
Fast, easy setup
- Hood and Beamsplitter fold down for easy transport and storage
- Removable camera extrusion allows for tripod mount or Free Standing use
- Works with any size camera from palmcorder to ENG (ENG stands for “Electronic
- News Gathering”, a camera, formerly used just for reporting, which has become the
- standard for most professional video production today)
- Easily readable from 6-25 depending on model.
- Reversing monitors from 12"-24” diagonal available
- High Bright model available
- SDI input on 12", 15", 17", 19" and 24" HB models
- Adapter available for iPad
- Upgradable from 12 to 15, 17, 19, and 24 inch monitor sizes.
- Upgradeable from 12" to 15", 17", 19", and 24" glass sizes
- Upgradeable to Trapezoidal Studio Glass and Monitor 15", 17", 19"
- Monitor based models Flip-Q-Pro software is included. ($199 value)
The FLEX PLUS teleprompter’s patent-pending design utilizes custom aluminum extrusions for high strength, featuring lightweight and tool-less setup and operation. The unique design offers perfect balance for any size camera from a palmcorder to a full size ENG camera. The included monitor offers a variety of inputs including VGA, composite and HDMI. The lightweight, long life LED backlit display offers a bright 400 nit image (nit is the unit of visible light intensity). The Flex 12 can be quickly and cost effectively converted to an iPad or to a 15, 17, 19, or 24 inch prompter for ultimate flexibility.
Flex Plus Kits
(All Plus Kits Shipping NOW)
- Standard Medium Duty Freestanding Kit - (recommended 12" - 24") includes Medium Duty 8ft Teleprompter Stand and Specialized Rapid Adapter
- Optional Heavy Duty Freestanding Kit - (recommended for 19" - 24") includes Heavy Duty Junior Roller Stand and Specialized Plated Rapid Adapter
- 15mm Kit - includes 15mm Rail Block
Soft Case / Travel Kits
Does not includes a Soft Case, Call or email for pricing on Soft or Travel Cases.
60/40 is standard, 70/30 available as a nocost option
*(1) Beamsplitter size 12” x 12”
Ultra clear, low iron glass eliminates color shift
Antireflection coatings prevent glass reflections
*(1) Beamsplitter glass unites two optical phenomena: reflection and transmission. A beam splitter is a piece of glass that allows you to see the reflection of the text you are reading while looking through the glass into the lense of the camera.
- 12" / 15" / 17” / 19" / 24" diagonal
- Built-in reversing
- VGA, HDMI composite inputs for Regular 400 NIT
- HD-SDI, VGA, HDMI inputs for HighBright 1000 NIT
- LED backlit
- AC adapter included, battery operable
- When using PrompterPeople Auto-Reversing monitors, you will not need to use the Flip Function in the flip Q Software.
- When using a 3rd Party monitor you may need to use the Flip Function in the Flip Q Software
For prompting with iPads the Tabgrabber (iPad bracket needed)
Controllers: wireless, wired, foot accessories available
Flip-Q PRO software for PC and Mac included with Monitor based models
Newsroom software available call for pricing and details